Saturday, May 16, 2009

Putting the cart before the horse...

....or live blogging from graduation central.

This week has been graduation madness. Mom came to town monday, dad wednesday, in-laws thursday, and a wacky time is being had by all. Currently my parents are out diving, Russell and his dad and some others are out fishing, and Julie is enjoying sleeping in, and I am enjoying a cup of coffee and some computer time. Soon I will work on some more data analysis, but I don't have enough caffine yet to face 1150 rows of gene expresion data.

I am glad I participated in graduation, got my wacky hood and everything, but I can't help but think that walking in graduation, before one actually graduates is getting things slightly out of order, and possibly risks invoking some kind of horrible Murphey related incident, but we'll see how things turn out in the next couple weeks

Congratulations Tammy on your defense!

Now, more coffee.

No comments: