Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blink

Whoa there. You blink and another two months go by...or was that three. I am discovering I am not much of a blogger. I think it is because I like to include pictures. This means I only post from the home computer, because thats where my pictures are stored. This wouldn't be a problem except usually by the time I get home from the lab, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a computer again.

However, In an effort to be a better blogger, I am going to try to make a resolution to post at least once a week. Pictures or no.

Life is moving pretty fast these days. I am working like a maniac in the lab getting ready for a conference in Barcelona, Spain. Writing. Basically making forward progress.

Some knitting and spinning has gone on as well. More about that later when there are pictures...maybe.

No comments: