Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another day another bbq

Finally a day off. Getting ready for Spain has become a nightmare of epic proportions...no slides until yesterday, I've been working 12-14 hrs every day for the last week and I'm not even sure the slides will really work...troubleshooting was never done as it was supposed to have been, so we'll find out Tuesday how it all went. Oh well.

Today I finally get a day off (my one and only till I leave I bet) and Russell is having a huge Birthday BBQ shindig. He got himself a smoker for his birthday and has been smoking pork shoulders all night. Should be a blast.

Now I'll leave you with a photo of the Knight Anole I saw in my yard this morning. This guy was like the length of my forearm, and Wikipedia informs me that it eats other anoles (as well as birds and mice...dude better stay of my birdfeeder though...)

No comments: