Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hornby Hornby Hornby

Wow, it has been a long time since I've posted here. Facebook kind of took over for a while. But I'm going to try to get some stuff up now, so I'll be posting some pictures and stories of what kinds of things have occupied my time for the last two years (at least the non-work time). Expect to see some changes in layout too. On to more fun. Last weekend was the annual trip to Hornby Island in British Columbia. It was a blast with the regular crew as usual, and for the first time, Russell got to go too! This time we took the Blackball ferry up. It's very cute and '70's kitch
.
Definitely more convenient for those of us who live on the West side of the sound. The weather was cloudy but calm, no rain to speak of. Then it was dive dive dive for me and fishing and relaxing for Russell. Here's a mess of photos, I'll upload some videos to Youtube in the next couple days and link them in.
  Oh and yes, I do have a fancy new camera and housing... And of course...Sea Lions...

No comments: