Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A month of no posts

So, that would be grad school. Start a blog, then dissappear off the face of the earth. Granted, I have excuses. I have been working in the lab. And while I have internet there, I didn't want to post without pictures...and all my pictures are home....

Really I have no excuse (except working in the lab). That's where I am now. Sitting in my small lab room. It has no windows, and a lot of white noise (it is full of aquariums) so I am currently calling it my sensory deprivation chamber. I am currently experiencing it for 12 hours a day...gotta make some progress on the dissertation.

What do I do to keep from going absolutely mad? I read, I surf the internet, I pretend to do data analysis, I actually do some data analysis, I knit.

What's on the needles? This. They are tons of fun. And a birthday gift for my husband

No comments: